Frequently Asked Questions
I bought a print or key ring at a club, where can I download my free digital copy?
- All photos sold during an event are uploaded to our Facebook page, please visit http://facebook.com/seeyourselfonline
How long does it take for photos to be uploaded to this site?
- Photos are usually uploaded the day after the event, if your photo is not available after 48 hours please contact us.
How long does it take for orders to be dispatched?
- All orders are dispatched Royal Mail 1st Class Post, however your order may take 3-4 working days to arrive as it is not always possible to dispatch immediately on receipt of the order.
What happens if my order doesn’t arrive?
- Please notify us by email if your order doesn’t arrive within 4 working days. Occasionally orders are delayed or are lost by Royal Mail. In these circumstances we require the delivery to be 7 days overdue before a replacement can be dispatched.
How can I request a photo of me is removed from your site?
- Due to the time involved in removing images we require purchase of a Standard Resolution Digital Download for each image you wish to be removed. To purchase a download, select the shopping cart icon at the top right of image and proceed through the checkout. When complete, please forward your order confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We aim to remove all photos within 48 hours of the request.
- If they are obscene or offensive they will be removed free of charge and you will be refunded.
Why have I not received my Order Confirmation email?
- Occasionally our Order Confirmation emails are placed in a Junk Mail folder or rejected by email provider Spam filters, please contact us if you have not have received details of your order.
What is your refund policy?
- As our products are custom-made we cannot issue a refund if you change your mind. If the product is defective please contact us to arrange a replacement. We may require return of the defective product before a replacement can be dispatched.
Why is my photo only available in black and white?
- Some photos are changed to black and white for variety or to meet our quality standards. If you would prefer a colour version, we may be able to help so please contact us.
Why do the colours on my print or key ring look different to the colours on my screen?
- Screens vary considerably in the way colours are displayed so we cannot guarantee that the colours will appear identical when printed.
I have purchased a digital download, how do I download the photo?
- The download link is provided at the end of the order process and sent by email to the email address associated with your PayPal account. If you cannot find the email please check your Junk Mail folder.
I am using an iPhone or iPad, how do I save my digital download?
- To save the download, please select the arrow icon at the bottom centre of the screen when viewing the photo.
Do you offer a discount for bulk purchases?
- We can offer discounts for orders of 10 items or more, please contact us for a quote.
What does the seeyourselfonline.com logo look like on the Standard Resolution Digital Download?
What does the High Resolution Digital Download look like?
- A sample high resolution photo can be viewed here
Is the seeyourselfonline.com logo printed on key rings or prints purchased from the website?
- Our logo is not printed on key rings or prints, the only product with our logo is the Standard Resolution Digital Download.
Why is there an album with blank pages in the photo galleries?
- The photos are currently being published, please check the page later when the photos should be available.
We believe photos speak louder than words.